- This RSS feed URL is deprecated
- In Wake Of Charlottesville, Federal Government Pays To Protect Confederate Cemeteries - NPR
- Atlanta City Council votes to rename Confederate Avenue - Atlanta Journal Constitution
- Government spends millions to guard Confederate cemeteries - ABC News
- This Confederate rivalry allowed 30000 Union troops to escape - We Are The Mighty (blog)
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- In Wake Of Charlottesville Federal Government Pays To Protect Confederate Cemeteries
- A Chapel Hill highway no longer honors a Confederate leader. But what about the sign?
- Veterans Affairs Spends Millions on Security Guards at Confederate Cemeteries
- Trump Administration Has Spent Millions for Security at Confederate Cemeteries Since Deadly Charlottesville Rally
- UNC student who poured blood and ink on Silent Sam Confederate statue found guilty, but gets 'prayer for judgment'